My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, September 02, 2016

Saltwater running through my veins


A visit to the seaside today, there is something about the ocean that draws you in and relaxes you, at the same time making you feel so small!

Marketplace store Hibiscus has some lovely free gifts, this blue bleached beach dress, some glamorous night time dresses and denim wedges.



The star necklace and earrings were a subscriber gift from in world group Graffitiwear.

I am also wearing some lovely free group nails with appliers from Nail me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com