My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sugar, how you get so fly? Coachella tribute!



Well I am ready for Coachella 2016!  So many cool outfits the ladies are wearing, this outfit is inspired by Kendall Jenner's outfit below.



I searched for the items in my bags and on the marketplace, here is a rundown of what I used to create this look:-

Hair free:- Entwined Elisa Group Gift
Lace vest top 99L:- LARRY-JEANS-Sheer-Lace-Halter-Top-BLACK
Black shorts 22L:- The-Sea-Hole-Pika-Denim-Shorts-2-pack-Vintage-Floral
Necklace 99L:-  Curious Silver-and-White-Diamond-Choker
Cowboy Hat 1L :- Broken-Wheel-Cowboy-Hat-Dk-Grey
Sandals 25L:- Black-Beaded-Flat-Sandals-MeshAl-Hanna

I love those sandals :-



Here is a song to go with my look and the video is fun, Sugar how you get so fly?!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com